Monday, July 29, 2019

If I Would Date Someone!

If I Would date someone!
I'll not put any restrictions on him or bound him to do so & so.
He can do anything, he will not be my prisoner.
His actions and efforts will show me how much he does value me & our relationship.

I'll do support him during his bad as well as good days. I'll be by his side forever.
I'll do support him during his struggle days. I won't let him face everything alone.

I'll make sure he don't stuck with his past,pain & sufferings. When he will feel like crying I'll give him my shoulder to cry on.

If ever he will feel emotionally weak,  I'll be there with him. I'll be with him in his ups & downs.

I'll do love him unconditionally.
Instead of judging and quickly coming out at any conclusion. I'll do try to understand him & his situations.

I'll not be that cheesy girlfriend who will do irritate him & demanding all the time.
If I'll be important for him and he does value me & our relationship he will definitely make time for me. I don't have to beg or ask for his time, attention,love and care.

I want his first priority to be himself, his career, his aim & goals. And then his family & friends.
I won't mind if he will put me in the last.

I'll give him freedom to do whatever he wants to do.
I won't ask from him every little details that what he did whole day.
If he will be loyal, he won't do such things which will hurt me when I'll get to know about that.

I'll do try not to put unnecessary stress in our relationship.

If we will go out for shopping or eating. I won't mind to pay all the bill or we'll split it. Because on what basis only man will pay the bill always.
"We both put same efforts to earn those currencies" So why him alone pay the bill?

If I would be in a relationship, I will not do flirt with any other guy just because my man is busy.
I'll do watch movies, taking nap or doing stuffs to make myself busy..
Loyalty matters, Why only man should be loyal in a relationship?

I won't keep asking him those creepy questions.
Why you're so late?
Why you didn't answer my calls or msgs?
Why you have liked that girl's post or pic?
Why you have talked to that girl?
Because When I'll be starting relationship with him, I'll do trust him with all my heart.
If he will do cheat on me, it'll be his lose because I know my worth. I won't think for a sec to get out of that relationship.

I just want a beautiful relationship not toxic.
I want to make each and everyday of our relationship to be more strong & beautiful..

4 comments: